23 July, 2017

Club des Belugas - Kiss Me



Lyrics:

Kisses, wild wet, and hotter than bebop

show me, baby, just what you got

tell me, lover, they're only for me

'cause there's no one else in the world who sets me free

So kiss me, and nobody else

you've got the recipe

keep that secret all to yourself

and don't you let anyone else steal it from me



(Kiss me)



The chill that thrills from head to toes

your key, baby, opens the door

soft, wet, clinging, above and below

oh, won't you teach me the tricks that I need to know



So kiss me and say you'll be true

no one, kisses like you

keep me closely right by your side

'cause there's no one else in this world who satisfies







(Kiss me)



(Ahhhh

Give me the s**ual secrets, baby,

what the tantra books don't tell us

i know you know

talk to me

kiss me)



Chocolate, cherry, and strawberry too

flavors brand new flowing right through

tender, burning, turning to pain

it's only your loving lips that I can blame

(so kiss me)

So kiss me and say you'll be true

no one, baby, kisses like you

keep me closely right by your side

'cause there's no one else in the world who satisfies



(kiss me

talk to me

i won't tell anybody else

i won't tell anybody else, baby

gimme the s**ual secrets

yeah, what they don't write

kiss me

kiss me

kiss me

kiss me

kiss me

No comments:

Post a Comment